A rare opportunity to purchase a low mileage, Limited Edition Audi TT Quattro Sport.
With a limited production of only 800 cars, the MK1 TT Quattro Sport was a special car from the off. Exclusively built by Quattro GMBH in Germany this edition was created to be a lighter and more powerful TT.
Key features of this Quattro Sport are;
- Finished in two tone Avus Silver with Gloss Black roof
- Pole Position Recaro Bucket Seats finished in Black Leather and Alcantara
- Rear Seat Delete Kit with Factory Strut Brace and Luggage Net
- Fitted as standard with a 240bhp version of the 1.8 Turbocharged Engine
- 18”, 15 Spoke Alloy Wheels unique to the Quattro Sport and finished in Gloss Black Powder Coat on this example
- Original Quattro Sport specific body styling including Rear Wing, V6 front bumper and Wheel Arch Spats
- Alcantara Steering Wheel and Gear Knob
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Xenon Headlights
This example has had 3 enthusiast owners and has only covered 57000 miles.
The second owner enhanced the driving experience of this Quattro Sport by making some modifications to improve performance, reliability and handling. These include;
- RS2 Type MTM Turbo and Manifold
- External wastegate
- ECU remap by Kim Collins at QST
- Forge Motorsport Larger Variant Intercooler
- Ceramic Coated Downpipe and Manifold
- BMC Performance Air Filter
- HPA Optimised Fuel System
- Bosch 440c Green Fuel Injectors
- ARP H Section Uprated Conrods
- ARP Bolt Set
- Milltek Quattro Sport Specific Resonated Exhaust System
- Sachs Heavy Duty Clutch and Single Mass Flywheel
- Short Shift Gear Linkage
- Brembo GT Brake Kit with AP Racing Front Discs
- H&R Springs
When originally built the car was featured in “Audi Driver” Magazine where it was unanimously agreed that it felt like a massive improvement over the already very impressive car. Andrew Mcleish, now of Glebe Autotech, carried out all the modifications and would be able to answer any more technical questions should you have any.
The full service history is comprehensive and consists of 7 stamps in the service book with the last service been at 56,000 miles, the tyres were also replaced only 500 miles ago and are in excellent order. 2 remote keys and the original wallet style key are present as well as the leather Audi book pack with supplementary Quattro Sport Owners Manual.
This car has been really well looked after by all of its owners, subject to regular detailing and stored under a tailor made high quality car cover, which will be supplied with the vehicle. Additionally the car will come with a fresh 12 month MOT.
A lovely car that is becoming a rare sight on the roads nowadays and tipped as a good ‘modern classic’ investment prospect. Although not in standard condition this example has had thousands spent on top end enhancements to amplify the complete experience and is a real buzz to drive. Presented in superb order both inside and out, viewing is highly recommended.
Competitive finance is available on this vehicle (subject to status), Part exchange is welcome. Contact us for more details
Viewing is available 7 days a week, strictly by appointment only.
- 18" Wheels
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- BOSE® Sound System
- Manual Transmission